People are what make a construction company, and at Insight that is no different. Damian Chimenti and David Brown represent a combined 35 years of construction management in the New Mexico commercial construction market.
Our clients benefit from dealing firsthand with the ownership team at nearly every phase of the project.
- 2012 AIA Merit Award – Aveda Institute
- 2017 ENR Southwest Regional Best Projects – Award of Merit: Landscape/urban development – Project: Country Club Plaza
- 2018 AIA Architectural Design Award – Citation Award Remodel/Adaptive Reuse – Project: 505 Central
- 2019 NAIOP Award of Excellence – Multi Family /Residential – Project: The Franz at Country Club Plaza
- 2020 NAIOP Award of Excellence – Medical – New Mexico Orthopaedics at Winrock
- 2021 AIA Urban & Regional Planning Award – Merit – Project: Country Club Plaza
Damian J. Chementi
President/ LEED AP
Damian has worked as a project manager and estimator for a large commercial contactor based in Albuquerque for the last eight years. Damian has estimated and managed projects ranging in size from a few thousand to over $10 million.
Damian is also a LEED accredited professional, with direct experience on LEED-certified projects from planning through contract closeout.
David Brown brings over 25 years of hands-on construction experience to his role as General Superintendent for Insight Construction. David Brown’s primary role is to ensure our job sites are run cleanly and safely. His day-to-day role is the supervision of the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents. He will verify safety compliance with all trades; maintenance and planning of reports, workarounds, shutdowns, and tie-ins; resolution of jurisdictional disputes; enforcement of safety and quality control policies. All to ensure Insight Construction turns out the most high-quality work that meets the approved project schedule. He’s also there to maintain our client relationships and acts as a great resource for our clients during the course of and even beyond the completion of our projects.