Construction Management (Owners Representation)
- Review overall construction schedule with general contractor and evaluate potential problem areas and milestone events.
- Discuss, and evaluate scope changes.
- Review change orders submitted by general contractor and recommend course of action.
- Coordinate dry and wet utility installations.
- Generate meeting minutes with action item list and assign responsible parties to complete outstanding tasks.
- Digital photo log of the construction site to accommodate the weekly reports as needed
- Review and certify that contractor’s pay application is true and accurate representation of work complete.